Sarah Cannata Pty Ltd/Storytelling for the Soul
Service Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’) define our services and working relationship with you, and apply from the date of your enquiry with us. Our services will only be supplied subject to these Terms.
We have kept these Terms brief and in plain English to avoid misunderstandings and to provide clarity should a dispute arise. You do not have to sign these Terms for them to be legally binding.
Sarah Cannata, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Sarah Cannata Pty Ltd and Storytelling for the Soul, ABN 70 878 256 232. ‘You’ or ‘Your’ means you, our client, your successors and assigns.
1. What We Do
- We provide guidance using online training/courses, written tasks and embodied processing techniques to help you to benefit from writing and embodied processing.
- We communicate professionally and openly with you, and provide our services in a competent manner.
- We aim to deliver the services you have requested within the timeframes that we have estimated. If we are delayed for any reason, we will discuss this with you and revise the end date. Some delays may be unavoidable or unforeseen. We will communicate openly with you if this occurs.
Sarah Cannata is not a doctor, therapist, dietitian, psychologist, psychiatrist or other qualified healthcare provider and does not provide medical advice. We accept no liability for any injury, loss or damage allegedly arising from your participation in any services offered.
No services offered by Sarah Cannata/Storytelling for the Soul replace any professional medical treatment you are currently receiving, intend to seek or have been recommended to seek. Always seek professional medical advice and assistance if you have not already done so.
Although care has been taken in preparing the information provided to you, Sarah Cannata/Storytelling for the Soul cannot be held responsible nor liable for any information provided. Sarah Cannata/Storytelling for the Soul cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising. You choose to use this website and/or purchase the digital products provided herein at your own risk.
By purchasing and engaging in any of Sarah Cannata’s/Storytelling for the Soul’s services (one-on-one and/or online courses), you acknowledge and accept this disclaimer.
3. Additional Services and Variations
If you require additional services please contact us to find out more about purchasing those services.
4. Our Relationship
We are providing services to you as an independent business and nothing in these Terms should be interpreted to suggest otherwise.
5. Your Commitment
- You will cooperate with us so that we can complete the services in a timely and efficient manner.
- You commit to acting responsibly in the publication or promotion of any communication or service that we provide to you, and in a way that protects you, us and any third-party from loss and damage.
- You agree to pay the cost of the services set out ahead of time.
- Payments paid are non-refundable.
- We agree to keep all information confidential, both during and after the term of this agreement.
- These obligations of confidence will cease to apply in relation to information that either party is required to disclose by any law, or which becomes part of the public domain other than as the result of a breach by the disclosing party of its obligations of confidence under this agreement.