Sarah Cannata Pty Ltd
Service Terms and Conditions – Writing for Self Discovery
These Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’) define our services and working relationship with you, and apply from the date of your enquiry with us. Our services will only be supplied subject to these Terms.
We have kept these Terms brief and in plain English to avoid misunderstandings and to provide clarity should a dispute arise. You do not have to sign these Terms for them to be legally binding.
Sarah Cannata, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Sarah Cannata Pty Ltd, ABN 70 878 232. ‘You’ or ‘Your’ means you, our client, your successors and assigns.
1. What We Do
- We provide guidance using written tasks and feedback to help you to benefit from writing.
- We communicate professionally and openly with you, and provide our services in a competent manner.
- We aim to deliver the services you have requested within the time frames that we have estimated. If we are delayed for any reason, we will discuss this with you and revise the end date. Some delays may be unavoidable or unforeseen. We will communicate openly with you if this occurs.
Sarah Cannata is not a psychologist, therapist, doctor, dietitian, or mental healthcare practitioner, and therefore does not provide medical advice. We accept no liability for any injury, loss or damage allegedly arising from participation in the program.
3. Additional Services and Variations
- If you require additional services please contact us to find out more about purchasing those services.
4. Our Relationship
We are providing services to you as an independent contractor and nothing in these Terms or our Service Proposal should be interpreted to suggest otherwise.
5. Your Commitment
- You will cooperate with us so that we can complete the services in a timely and efficient manner.
- You commit to acting responsibly in the publication or promotion of any communication or service that we provide to you, and in a way that protects you, us and any third-party from loss and damage.
- You agree to pay the cost of the services set out ahead of the course starting.
- Payments paid are non-refundable.
- All fees stated are inclusive of GST.
- We agree to keep all information in your writing confidential, both during and after the term of this agreement.
- These obligations of confidence will cease to apply in relation to information that either party is required to disclose by any law, or which becomes part of the public domain other than as the result of a breach by the disclosing party of its obligations of confidence under this agreement.